Friday, September 09, 2005

I was bored, so...

Sheesh, instead of studying or doing homework, I decided that it's a good day to test Jason's statement.

And it turned out to be very true indeed.

Before you start wondering wtf have I been doing, I'll just restate my observations.

All you need is one link, and you can basically find almost everyone in the class. Or CCA, or level, or school for that matter.

I started with cheryl's and found, as expectd, a long list of links. Just imagine when every one of those linked links to yet another long list of links. Hmm.

Actually, I should know this fact very well, well... since I er... did use a lot of blog links to stalk track people down. Or sometimes it's by pure chance.

Another observation. I think I've lost count how many people like dark colours as background. Nothing wrong with that. I admit that most people have the Love-Black Complex.

And androgenous bishies have the Love-Leather Complex.

Ahem. cough. OT.

Anyway, I still think I prefer simplicity over complexity (and I shall try, as far as possible, not to drift over to what my piano teacher said about that very topic just yesterday) but I'm not saying that it's wrong or anything. In fact, I think it's kinda cool to have such layouts. Meh, but it just boils down to purpose.

If you have a certain purpose, you'll probably just want to focus on that and tend to ignore the other things. Hmm, yeah. That's the basic idea.

Of course, it'll be good if one day I can just sit down and spend -even more- time revamping this bloggie. Whoo.

No comments: