Tired.
Was tired, anyway. I think I might have replenished my energy already.
No flag day, ever again, I hope.
>_>
I have just taken a look at the latest update on the KH Manga scanslations, and Chapter 25 was there!! Chapter 25. The chapter that I have been waiting for so long that I have forgotten how long ago it was. And just recently, it has been reported that a company (was it TokyoPop?), bought over the copyrights to the KH Manga, so there wouldn't be anymore scanslations on the net. @-@ Thanks goodness Chapter 25 came! I think it's the last chapter to be available on the net though. Which means... no more Cloud! *sniff-*
Basically, summary of Chapter 25: Cloud pwns Sora.
Okay, maybe not. I forgot the parts on Hades and Cerberus. hehe.
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment