I can't help it.
Every so often, I'll end up waiting again.
Whether it's fruitful or not, I'll still end up waiting. I'm terrified of losing things. Just so, so terrified.
Even after telling myself that it's probably not worthwhile to be so worked up over everything, I still end up waiting.
Sometimes I get too possessive over some things. It doesn't help, but I can't help it.
Someone says, to be enlightened in life, is to understand how to let some things go. Not to give up upon it, but to let it go. Giving up doesn't equate to letting go. The responsibilities are still yours; you cannot escape from them.
Stubbornly holding on to things that you shouldn't isn't a wise approach, the same person says, that even in death, you still cannot let go. But this is just the willful nature of humans. Some humans, at least. I fear I might just be one of them.
Sometimes, I'm too afraid and too weary to do much but to wait, and hope.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment