I've officially lost my internet connection at home. Which sucks. A lot.
And so I've resorted to posting this in school, just to let people know that I'm still alive even if there isn't any sign of me in the next fews days or even a week.
On a more interesting note, I just read this timeline, and I've realised just how complex the whole FF7 story is. I've been missing out on all the BC stuff and I'm staying away from DC spoilers, so some of these things are new to me. And now we know that Sephiroth torched Nibelheim at 2am in the morning of October 1, 1991. Wow. Talk about details.
Ah... and five years after that, Zack died. *sniffs*
Love the three of them so much. *sniffs some more*
And the only thing sadder than that is my lack of internet connection.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! periosteal thickening after rhinoplasty Cute hardcore fucking Mercedes benz vaneo 1.9 seat cover Homeade maternity clothes scholarship foundation of santa barbara Buick 350 forged pistons http://www.college-football-betting-0.info/Allergy-specialists-in-tustin-ca-california.html Medical malpractice law firms in hillsborough county florida Codes to make dvd players multi regional Side effects going zoloft grant scholarship older women Vardenafil pill nursing scholarships available in south carolina primary school scholarships n.t aboriginals Mg15r 15 lcd display with speakers
Post a Comment