Monday, November 07, 2005

the proper dosage

I have so many things to learn, and one of them is that life always comes in bite-sized cookies.

You can never put too much of it in your mouth, because it just happens to be that irritating size where you just can't. One at a time fits the best, though.

I used to think that getting a job was a good idea, but now, I begin to realise how much I'll lose with just that change.

More gains, more losses.

Simultaneously.

And it takes a while to get used to the way that certain type of cookie tastes. I know some are sweet, others chunky, some more that know how to melt in your mouth.

I try to understand what it means by getting mature and not whine about everything you're not happy with, but it also takes real experience to do so.

I'll have to learn to live with the two hours of life I'm going to get everyday in the future. Far, I know, but I'm sorry that I need more time and preparation. I really am.

Besides, I want to know how some people can live so well even with that two hours (or so) of life supplied constantly, excluding weekends.

No service during weekends, so you don't need to bother about where's all your life draining to, or how fair it is in exchange for money.

So we live 2 days out of 7, which may not be a bad thing, but unfortunately I see it as one.

They say "quality over quantity" and before I know it, I really wish for someone to demonstrate how this is possible in the situation called living with worth.

I never let this issue go, but I know people who seem wise to me, and it's not even like they know it. I wish I'd stop talking about this matter, and you probably do too.

I never fail to be amazed by how fulfilling life can get, when I look at it sitting down, through something called a computer screen. That is to say, as I remind you, that the life in question is not mine. But no doubt I hope that I do learn something, and in turn, help to improve mine.

Who knows? It may work.

No comments: